Weybridge, Surrey between 1911 and 1914.
The Autotrix was a British three-wheeled cyclecar manufactured by Edmunds and Wadden in Weybridge, Surrey between 1911 and 1914.
Two versions of the car were advertised, both with air-cooled JAP engines. The smaller version had a 4 hp engine and belt drive and the larger a 9 hp unit and chain drive. A water-cooled, 6 hp Fafnir engine was offered as an alternative in the larger car.