Ranger Car history 1913- 1915
Coventry (Warwickshire). UK
The Ranger Cyclecar Co. Ltd.. was a British automobile manufacturer in Coventry (Warwickshire). Between 1913 and 1915
In 1913 the Ranger 8 hp. Its air-cooled two-cylinder inline engine had 1.0 liter displacement. The 2896 mm long car had a wheelbase of 2210 mm and a track width of 1181 mm. The vehicles were very similar to the West.
As of 1914, the same car was also available with water cooling.
The First World War II brought an end to the production.