Premier motor co. (P.M.C)
Birmingham. UK 1906-1907
The Premier Motor Co. Ltd. . was a British automobile importer and manufacturers in Birmingham. Between 1906 and 1907 vehicles from the Italian manufacturer Marchand were imported. From 1913 started Cars of our own design .
From 1906 no name is known, but the touring car had a series of two-cylinder engines with 1.7 liter displacement and was in two wheelbases, 2286 and 2743 mm, available .
1907 appeared the Premier 10/12 hp , also an Italian model with British emblems .It also had a two-cylinder engine with 1.4 liter displacement . Its wheelbase was 2591 mm. In the same year, the Premier 16 hp was offered. It was powered by a four-cylinder in-line engine with 2.5 liter displacement and had a wheelbase of 2896 mm.
1913 and 1914, the Premier 9 hp was produced . The motorized tricycle was a construction at their own home and with a V2 engine. The engine capacity was 1.0 l 1914 appeared the prototype of a four-wheeled cyclecars under the name of PMC
The company closed at the beginning of the First World War like many at the time.