Mobile Motor & Engineering
Birmingham UK (1903 to 1907)
Mobile Motor & Engineering was a British manufacturer of automobiles.
The company Mobile Motor & Engineering Co Limited of Birmingham began in 1903 with the production of automobiles. 1907 they took over the company Calthorpe .
The first model was a 6 HP in 1903 that was produced until 1906 . It single-cylinder engines came from Aster and De Dion -Bouton all had 636 or 700 cc . In addition, 1903 Model 8 HP with a single cylinder engine of De Dion -Bouton with 942 cc displacement . 1906, the two-cylinder models with an engine of 10 HP with 1272 cc , 12 HP came with 1703 capacity and 14 HP with 1984 cc capacity . The last model was again a 10 HP with a two-cylinder engine with 1459 cc capacity , which was offered 1906-1907 .
The mobile range and prices