Turner 's Motor Manufacturing Co
1912 petrol Turner
The company Turner 's Motor Manufacturing Co Limited of Wolverhampton , which has already produced vehicles under the brands Turner Miesse and Seymour -Turner , began in 1911 with the production of automobiles under the name Turner. In addition, built-in motors were delivered to Day - Leeds. In 1930 the production was stopped .
The first model 9 HP was the only one with a two-cylinder engine. The engine capacity was initially 1021 cm ,and later that year of production 1145 cm. From now on four-cylinder engines were only used . The 10/15 HP there was 1912-1915 with 1128 cc capacity .
1912 15 HP was produced with 2120 cm ³ displacement. Between 1913 and 1914 there was the 12 HP with either 1645 cc or 1847 cc capacity .
1914 was followed by the 12/20 HP , equipped with 2178 to 1919 cm ³ displacement. Only in 1920 there was the 13/15 HP with 2120 cc capacity .
Between 1921 and 1923, the 11/24 HP was produced with 1795 cm ³ displacement. The 14/30 HP , between 1921 and 1924 with either 2120 cc or 2304 cc capacity . The last model 12/20 HP was published in 1923 , it was produced until 1930 with 1496 cm ³ displacement.