Ferrari 195 S
|Body and chassis|
|Predecessor||Ferrari 166 S|
|Successor||Ferrari 212 Export|
The 195 S was a racing sports car produced by Ferrari in 1950.
Introduced at the Giro di Sicilia on April 2, 1950, it was similar to the 166 MM also run at that race.
The two cars, one open and one closed coupe, shared that car's 2250 mm (89 in) wheelbase but sported an enlarged 2.3 L (2341 cc/142 in³) version of the Colombo V12.
These two initial cars were forced to retire, but three came to the Mille Miglia of that year, with the event won by the 195 S Touring coupe of Giannino Marzotto.