The Harrison was an American automobile built in Grand Rapids, Michigan originally by the Harrison Wagon Company from 1905 through 1906. The company was renamed to the Harrison Motor Car Company in 1907.
The Harrison grew to be a large vehicle, eventually having a wheelbase of 10 ft (3.0 m). The 1906 and 1907 models featured a self-starting system which introduced acetylene into the proper cylinder for starting 'on the spark'.with a price tag of $5000 for the full equipment model.
The cars came with a 40hp four-cylinder engine of 6.3L in capacity, with overhead valves. Pushrods for the exhaust valves had a ring-shaped section so they could straddle the exhaust piping.and could make 50 mph